In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Data Controller
- Responsable: EUROMAR TECHNOLOGY, S.L..
- NIF: B85615730
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, volume 26, book 437, section 8, folio 168, page M-476440, inscription.
- Address: Calle del Ejidillo, 5 – 28770 Colmenar Viejo, Madrid – Spain.
- Email : email@example.com
- Website: https://euromartech.com
Principles applied in data processing.
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, fairness, and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse the website.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- By contacting us through the contact forms or sending an email.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request rectification or erasure.
- Request the restriction of your processing.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any customer, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner, and ask for information about the data they have stored and how they have obtained them. request the rectification of the same, request the portability of their personal data, oppose the processing, limit their use or request the deletion of such data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of your National Identity Document or equivalent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed, and stored by — ARSYS — only as described on the pages:
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Controller is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to Users’ queries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Website, the processing of personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website.
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out on the Legal Notice page and with applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To analyze user browsing. The Owner collects other non-identifying data that is obtained using cookies that are downloaded to the User’s computer when browsing the Website, the characteristics and purpose of which are detailed on the Cookies Policy page.
- To manage social media. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the relevant social network in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of some of the main social networks at these links:
The Owner will process your personal data to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Subject takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the same.
The Owner informs the User that his/her personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except when such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Owner has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, the User’s consent will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Content from Other Websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you had visited another website.
You can consult all the information regarding the collection and processing policy of cookies on the Cookies Policy (EU) page.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for processing your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identification data.
- Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be kept until the Data Controller requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose principal office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use of the website by Users. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-EU
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that may be accessed through the different links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, he/she is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, exonerating the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and Consent
These policies will be in effect until modified by other duly published policies.